SHERRYLO Thong Bikini Swimsuit for Women White String Thongs Bathing Suit Sexy Brazilian Swimsuits
10 days returns
- - Classic String Thong Bikini Swimsuit For Women With Adjustable Triangle Bikini top, Top no pads. Halter Ties.
- - Cheecky Scrunch Butt brazilian thongs Bikini Bottom tie side. Hot Style to show sexy butt.
- - This sexy brazilian bikini is made of high quality soft Nylon/Spandex (soft and stretchy),quality is guranteed.
- - Thong Swimsuit Size: One Size Only, Due to bikini top and bottom both are adjustable by String, so we recomend body size S,M,L,XL. Breast A/B/C.
- - This Sexy Thong Bathing suit suitable for beach wear,pool party,night club wear,perfect design for every girl/women.
See all Reviews
- -Shipment tracking ID will be provided after your product(s) is dispatched.
- -The delivery date stated is indicative and subject to availability, payment authorization, verification, and processing.
- -In case your product(s) is not delivered due to an incorrect or invalid address, we will not be able to process any claims. However, we will notify you if it is returned to us.
- - Return or exchange requests can be made within 10 days of the delivery date.
- -To return or exchange any items, please email us at email@example.com and our customer support team will guide you on the process.
- -To be eligible for return, products must be in the exact condition you received them in. All packaging material must be undamaged and unused with the price tags intact.
- -Orders can be cancelled before dispatch. If the order has already been dispatched, cancellation fees might be charged.
- -Due to the nature of the products that we sell, we will not be able to replace or refund unwanted items if they have been opened or any seals are broken.
- -The refund will not include the cost of delivery or return postage.
- -If your refund is approved, then it will automatically be credited to the original method of payment.
- -NineFit reserves the right to alter and enforce this Return and Refund Policy at any time without having to serve a prior notice to users.
Back to top