Alpha Industries N-3B Slim Fit Parka - Cold Weather Military Issue Parka - Replica Blue, S
10 days returns
- AUTHENTIC DESIGN - N-3B parka is the first piece of outerwear that Alpha Industries created for the military back in 1959. The N-3B was created to protect Air Force ground and crew members from the extreme cold weather climates. First offered in midnight blue, the parka was later changed to a sage green and re-designed when it was adopted by all military services.
- INDIVIDUAL STYLE - Signature Remove Before Flight red hang tag on the sleeve utility pencil pocket and the Alpha Industries logo on the zig-zag zipper extension let you show off your style. Two exterior handwarmer pockets, two lower flap pockets, one interior patch pocket, and shirred sleeves round out the look.
- FORM & FUNCTION - N-3B cold weather parka helps keep you warm during those cold weather months with several features. Adjustable snorkel hood with a removable faux fur trim and faux mouton lining keeps your head and face warm when the wind picks up, with the storm flap on the front helping to protect your core. Water-resistant shell, quilted lining, and polyester fill add to the insulation against the cold.
- FIT & RECOMMENDED USE - N-3B slim fit parka has a classic snorkel parka style with moderate room in the body and sleeves and falls just at thigh length. Perfect as an outerwear piece in cold or extreme cold weather.
- MATERIALS & CARE INSTRUCTIONS - 100% Flight nylon shell, 100% nylon lining, and 100% polyester fill. Dry clean only, remove the faux fur before dry cleaning.
See all Reviews
- -Shipment tracking ID will be provided after your product(s) is dispatched.
- -The delivery date stated is indicative and subject to availability, payment authorization, verification, and processing.
- -In case your product(s) is not delivered due to an incorrect or invalid address, we will not be able to process any claims. However, we will notify you if it is returned to us.
- - Return or exchange requests can be made within 10 days of the delivery date.
- -To return or exchange any items, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer support team will guide you on the process.
- -To be eligible for return, products must be in the exact condition you received them in. All packaging material must be undamaged and unused with the price tags intact.
- -Orders can be cancelled before dispatch. If the order has already been dispatched, cancellation fees might be charged.
- -Due to the nature of the products that we sell, we will not be able to replace or refund unwanted items if they have been opened or any seals are broken.
- -The refund will not include the cost of delivery or return postage.
- -If your refund is approved, then it will automatically be credited to the original method of payment.
- -NineFit reserves the right to alter and enforce this Return and Refund Policy at any time without having to serve a prior notice to users.
Back to top